Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer – SIPML
Job ID: 59498
Job Sector: Financial Services
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- Responsible for attending to walk-in clients in an efficient, effective and courteous manner to achieve customer satisfaction, repeat patronage and referrals. He/she is expected to maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Responsibility includes ensuring prompt registration of new clients in a timely and error free manner, data recapture for clients’ record update and resolution of benefits application issues booked (including handling of confirmation letters to employers).
- Must have the adequate knowledge to attend to any form of client enquiries, pension payment applications and complaints at their locations and promptly escalate Material Difficult and Unusual (MDU) situations/ transactions to the relevant Head Branch Operations (HBO) and where necessary, engage the Regional Head Branch Operations (RHBO).
- Stands as a useful medium of feedback to management because of the sensitive nature of regular interface with clients. Expected to proactively and reactively sell our products
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Quality Service Delivery:
- Ensuring that walk in clients (including PenResolve [BOS] channel) are promptly attended to with the accurate/ correct information at first engagement (avoiding inconveniences of repeat visits) whilst confirming that details are only provided to the actual owners of the RSA (based on Biometric confirmation – Image and signature as well as security questions).
- Must actively be up to date on information relevant to our products and services provided to clients when they visit.
- Collection of properly filled RSA forms / DRE forms/ benefit application documents from clients and ensuring timely processing and diligent handling of the documents. NB: Relevant transaction documents are expected to be saved in the designated shared folder on H for prompt processing by relevant partner units.
- Take ownership of all transaction requests processed by self and seeing to prompt resolution of same by relevant parties
- Ensure that all interactions (no matter how trivial) are logged on NAV CRM/BMS promptly in clear concise terms and under the appropriate category
- Ensure SMS or call request is made to Contact Centre to provide update to clients upon resolution of complaints logged at the Branch by the client
- Ensure proper record keeping of all documents received and processed daily – Filing and forwarding the hardcopies to the regional offices for onward delivery to the archives.
- Ensure prompt responses to enquiries from partner units
- Ensure supervision of assigned PBB enquiry officer and providing adequate support for excellent service delivery to our clients
- Ensure client’s contact details are reconfirmed (and updated on the system where applicable) at every visit/ interaction
- Ensure timely processing of all change requests received from clients. Logging and follow-through for execution within 24hrs. The executed instruction must also be saved in the relevant shared folder for ease of reference
- Always maintaining a clean desk policy and upholding our service creed of “before the sunset”
Processing of clients’ benefits applications:
- Ensure on-the-spot review and booking of issues against benefits applications received before client leaves the service desk (where clarification need to be sought from Contributions and Collections or RM, send mail instantly copying branch mailbox)
- For benefits applications that are good to go, ensure to log on sharepoint and move application document from internal folder to external folder without delay for Reporting team to deal
- Ensure applications are moved to the appropriate stage on NAV upon daily review without delay
- Ensure notification (log sms request) is sent to customers for update on benefits application status
- Review all pending benefits applications processed on a daily basis and ensure timely resolution of any outstanding issues for the applications to be filed promptly
- Escalate any challenge to the relevant HOU of partner units (including logging of SLA breach e.g. coy reply delay by Fedex) looping the HBO as well as Regional HBO for prompt intervention
Compliance with regulations/policies and Resolution of all complaints received:
- Initiate steps to resolve problems affecting customer service in a timely manner either within the team or with responsible partner units and ensuring immediate escalation of issues that are Material, Difficult & Unusual to the Head, Branch Operations (HBO) and where applicable to the Regional HBO (RHBO) as they occur
- Ensure operational activities are carried out in compliance with established regulations, policies, procedures, processes and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) guiding such operations
- Ensure active participation in daily connect session
- Take ownership of personal development and ensure achievement of learning objectives
- Take advantage of different platforms provided to employees for obtaining support/ guidance and providing feedback through surveys and workshops
To ensure timely rendition of reporting and other adhoc responsibilities:
- Ensure all assigned reports are handled for submission within timeline
- Provide feedback on all enquiries from partner units within 24hrs (and engage appropriately where extended time is required)
- Handle any other ad hoc tasks assigned by manager as appropriate
Value-add engagement with clients:
- Identify sales opportunities and sell products/services reactively
- Intimate clients of any ongoing business campaigns either in terms of general awareness or promo/reward offers
Prompt processing of registration and data recapture requests whilst ensuring integrity of our database without any errors:
- Process both client and employer registration requests received at the Branch promptly with high level of due diligence.
- Process all data recapture requests at the branch for timely update on ECRS
- Ensure proper record keeping of all RSA/Micro Pension/DRE forms processed and forward to Admin for archiving within stipulated timeline
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First Degree
- Any other qualification relating to the industry may be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊