Sundry Foods Limited – When we started Sundry Foods, we wanted to create a solution to a problem – a gap in the market for quality Nigerian meals prepared and served to international standards. We had big dreams. Nevertheless, we started small with a bakery and a single restaurant in Port Harcourt. It was not just about the food, it was about the people too.
We believe in friends serving friends. We aim to create a warm relationship between customers and our employees. Good food affects people’s moods and lives so we do our best to ensure that our meals are satisfyingly delicious. We are Sundry Foods, we prepare familiar meals for your comfort and enjoyment.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Restaurant Management Trainee Programme 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage shift which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Manage the food production process and ensure quality of food products are according to company’s standard.
- Restaurant crew management.
- Ensure controls are in place to eliminate high food cost, cash and product shortages. Control costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation, minimizing wastes; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and lobby areas
- Monitor and manage the customer’s dining experience, respond to any complaints, taking appropriate actions to solve the problem and turn dissatisfied customers into return guests.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.