Coollink is an Internet Service Provider with over 15 years in deploying seamless and affordable internet and value-addedservices to our clients in all sectors. We have our headoffice in Lagos and other offices in Portharcourt, Abuja, Kano, Onitsha.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Engineer (Value-added Services)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Field Support Engineer will be responsible for the scoping, deployment, and support for IT value-added services for Coollink’s clientele.
- The position involves proper documentation of activities such as training, change management amongst others. Lots of phone support will be required as well as site visits where needed.
- The holder of this position is expected to operate with minimum supervision while giving constant feedback to relevant stakeholders on the status of operations.
- Meet with prospective/existing customers for new projects/implementations built around M365, Sophos Firewalls/Endpoint…
- Prepare BOM for the Sales Team from which their quotes to the end-user are based on.
- Assist the Sales team in preparing bid documents for prospective clients
Deployment of Microsoft 365 Suites:
- Conduct pre-deployment surveys and planning for implementation
- Deploy/Implement Microsoft 365 solutions to end-users
- Supervise and manage licenses on behalf of the end-users
- Work with other stakeholders to ensure that deployment is seamless and manage OEM partners where necessary
IT Managed Services:
- Oversee the network with the customers’ IT Managers and provide local and remote support where necessary.
- Ensure IT equipment have the latest firmware and upgrade when required
- Ensure wireless networks, video conferencing equipment, etc. are working optimally and resolve any issues reported.
- Ensure that proper documentation of IT assets in a client’s environment is kept up to date
- Track and create a weekly report showing incident frequencies
- A minimum of HND or BSc in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or any related course.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a Support Engineer.
- A good understanding of Windows operating systems [Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, etc.]
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange.
- Understanding of Firewall solutions and Wi-Fi technologies.
- A good understanding of computer networks.
- Good written and oral communication skills. Should be able to present him/herself in a clear and understandable manner.
- People management skills are necessary.
- Ability to identify and resolve hardware-related issues involving laptops, desktops, and network printers.
- A very good understanding of the Microsoft 365 portfolio including Teams, Azure, Sharepoint, etc.
- Certifications in Microsoft System Administration/Office 365 will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com indicating the “Job Title” as the mail subject
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 10th April, 2021.