Kid’s Court School – We are one of the foremost British international schools in Lagos and Nigeria; we provide a well-rounded education that enables our students to develop vital life skills and excel academically. Here is a summary of our admission procedure.
Our school, duly recognized with the approval to operate as an educational institution by both the Federal Ministry of Education and the Lagos State Ministry of Education, is also accredited by reputable bodies such as the Association of Private Educators in Nigeria and the Association of International School Educators of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Qualified candidates will have minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- At least 2 years work experience of teaching in a school.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Experienced Teacher” as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview