This is to inform qualified and eligible students of Delta State origin that Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) is inviting applications from suitable and qualified indigenes of Delta State in DESOPADEC mandate areas for registration in the Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission Bursary 2021.
Requirements For The Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) Bursary Application
The following documents are required of every individual interested in the ongoing DESOPADEC Bursary for 2020/2021 academic session. These documents are to be uploaded on the registration site.
- A recent Passport Photograph.
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin/Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from the Students’ Union/Association Chapter President of your Ethnic Nationality.
Criteria/Eligibility for DESOPADEC Bursary 2020/2021
- To be eligible, applicants must be from only DESOPADEC mandate areas of Ijaw, Isoko Itsekiri, Ika, Ndokwa and Urhobo.
- Applicants must be Students currently in any University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be at 200 Level and above (for University students) and ND2 (for Polytechnic students).
- Applicants must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
How To Apply For The DESOPADEC Bursary 2020/2021
To apply for this opportunity, follow the steps below.
- Login to www.desopadecbursary.ng
- Click Apply/Register
- Insert your first name, last name, email and the password you wish to use
- Then follow the instructions sent to the email you just inserted above (Use only a valid email).
- Check the spam of your email if you do not see the mail in your inbox
- The message reads: ‘Dear Efe…,Verification Required, Please click the link below to contine your registration. https://apply.desopadecbursary.ng/auth/verify/a2d62eb2-055c-4b9c-9c79-a8f1d369f8f2/2182c4764f4ef4ba534b
- Click on the link and you will be taken to the page where you will continue your registration. Insert your email and the password you chose in the first page.
- Insert your personal information
- Insert your bank details
- Insert your university details
- Upload documents and review your application and you are done.
Method of Application: Eligible candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
- Applicants must be indigenes of Delta State.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview