The lies against Dakuku Peterside – Chigonum Justice Some people accuse him that he has already formed his team ahead such that there won’t be room for new people to join his Govt. This story was started by those who didn’t like his emergence in 2015 & spread heavily in 2018 ahead of 2019 which is intended to blackmail him
But let’s understand what those who say this thing actually mean.
Which reasonable person on Earth forms Government even when he hasn’t won elections?
I understand what they mean. The people they say are his team are actually his family and friends.
Let me ask, shouldn’t someone’s family & friends be his first line of support, should they be his enemies or opponents instead? Will it please those who say this thing that Dakuku’s family & friends are his primary opponents?
And let me know something, which Candidate or Governor did not have his family & friends as his first line of support?
Odili had it, Amaechi had it, Wike had it, even Tonye Cole came with some family & friends just as Awara too in 2019. So why should Dakuku’s own be different?
Even now, those primary campaigners for Amaechi & Tinubu to be President, are they not their family & friends?
Those who say these things, if they themselves are running elections, would they accept that their own family & friends be their primary opponents ?
It is sheer ignorance to imagine that a Governor can sit down & just draw up the list of his Government. The Party won’t make input, the Speaker or Assembly won’t make, the Stakeholders won’t also make. Which reasonable person believes that story that is intended to damage Dakuku’s image in the eyes of the public?
And come to think of it, has Dakuku ever segregated people based on whether they support him or not?
When in 2019 when he didn’t get the party’s ticket, he supported each of the 32 Assembly Candidates with 1m, each of the 13 Rep Candidate with 2m & each of the Senatorial Candidate with 3m each, did he segregate?
Even the support he gave to the Campaign organisation in 2019 and the 5m per LGA, did he segregate, where exactly is the evidence of this fake story?
When for months, he supported the Rivers APC New Media Team & paid the salaries of the staff of the Rivers APC Secretariat, did they accuse of him of segregation?
The over 400 persons, including 319 Ward Chairmen, LGA Party Chairmen & State Exco members he engaged as Search & Rescue Marshals,Marine Litter Marshalls, and others that he started paying from his days at NIMASA till date, are they all his supporters, were they not nominated by the party leadership, did Dakuku go to any Ward or LGA to select those people, was it not the leaders who nominated them, if he had a mindset of segregation, won’t he select only those who support him?
And come to think of it, should someone who is found worthy to contest the position of the Governor of Rivers State not have the capacity of having friends across the 319 Wards of the State, if such person doesn’t have, what then qualifies him to be a Governorship material?
As the Presidential ticket is raging, are we not witness to Tinubu and CRA’s deep reach in all the 36 States & 779 LGAs of the Federation? How can having ability to have political presence be a bad thing?
Also, the 10m support he gave to party and the 250,000 each per LGA, including over 50 person he gave 50,000 each to enable them travel to the National Convention, are they only his people?
Is it because he doesn’t carry Camera around or blow his efforts when making his own contributions to the Party & People?
People have their styles and Dakuku’s style is not to necessarily publicise what he does. Other people have their own styles too which is fine but people shouldn’t deliberately run the others down.
Dakuku has been the one taking all the heats of accusations and hatred, but not for once has he responded with bitterness against anyone. He smiles and bears no grudges against anyone yet they’re busy pulling him down.
Some say he tried bypassing our Leader, CRA to be Minister and that he wanted to defect, but till date, the man is standing strongly with his Leader and Master for over 30years. Which other Governorship Aspirant has had that years of loyal support to CRA?
We are not claiming that Dakuku is a Saint or that he’s perfect, he’s as human as everyone of us with his strength and weaknesses.
They should allow the man to be. He will contest for the ticket of the APC, anyone with interest should feel free to also contest, we shall meet at the Field and if they win, fine, Dakuku in his usual manner, will support the winner
Chigonum Justice is from Omerelu, Ikwerre LGA
The lies against Dakuku Peterside ~ Chigonum Justice
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
The lies against Dakuku Peterside ~ Chigonum Justice
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
The lies against Dakuku Peterside ~ Chigonum Justice
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention