Total E&P Nigeria Staff Non-Contributory Defined Benefits Pension Scheme (Scheme) is governed by the PRA 2014 and is administered by Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited (TEPNG CPFA), a corporate body duly licensed by the National Pensions Commission (PenCom) as a Closed Pension Fund Administrator (CPFA) in accordance with the amended Trust Deed and Regulation set up in 2001 by the scheme sponsor, Total E&P Nigeria Ltd (TEPNG) subject to the provisions of the Pension Reform Act 2014 (PRA 2014) .
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Analyst
- Total E&P Nigeria CPFA, a leading closed pension fund administrator managing the Total E&P Nigeria non-contributory pension fund, is looking to recruit an Internal Control Analyst.
- The ideal candidate will be tasked with the responsibility of monitoring internal control processes, as well as mitigating, detecting and eliminating fraud within the organisation.
Other duties include the following:
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies, procedures and regulations
- Increase the operational efficiency of the CPFA and the Fund
- Implement the company’s internal control framework
- Identify internal control gaps and deficiencies
- Report results of reviews, analyses & investigations to control owners and CPFA Management as required
- Follow-up on remediation plans, examination and audit recommendations to ensure timely implementation
- Provide support for and liaise with for external consultants, advisers, regulators, internal or external auditors during audits, business reviews and examinations
- Provide in-house training to enhance operational efficiency, where possible, or recommend external trainings as appropriate
- Evaluate adequacy of manual and automated business and financial controls and make any necessary revisions or additions
- Gather data for investigations and routinely perform detailed transaction reviews, testing and vouching
- Recommend actions to provide continuous improvement and identify requirements to support the business
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Good knowledge of the pension industry regulation, best practices, and general investment management/practices
- An ability to manage the end to end internal control process of an organisation
- Strong analytical skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, but also as a team player
- Excellent organizational, communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- A professional qualification in Accounting or Auditing
- An Undergraduate degree (minimum of 2nd Class Upper) in the Management Sciences or related discipline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th March, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters