TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Talent Sourcing (Fresh Graduate & Young Professionals)
Offer ID: 40154BR
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
RECOMMENDED POST; 2021 N-Power Physical Verification Exercise for Batch C Applicants – See Requirements
- Communication, Finance, General Services, Governance and Information, Human Resources, Hyg Saf Sec Societal Env Qual, Information Systems, Legal Affairs, Logistics, Maintenance / Inspection / Technology, Particular Situations, Procurement, Sales, Secretarial/Administrative Support, Strategy Economics Business
- We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement.
- Interested applicants should have a OND in Engineering, Social Sciences and Arts or Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Engineering, Finance, Social Sciences, Humanities, Liberal Arts, and other disciplines relevant to Oil & Gas Downstream Operations.
- Experience within the Downstream Operations of the Oil & Gas Industry would be an added advantage.
Context and Environment
Required behavioral competencies:
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Big picture perceptive
- Accountability and commitment.
- OND in Engineering, Social Sciences and Arts.
- A Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Engineering, Finance, Social Sciences, Liberal Arts, Humanities, and other disciplines relevant to Downstream Operations.
- Must be geographically mobile.
- Good command of English.
RECOMMENDED POST: NASIMS (NPOWER BATCH C) Biometric Client Enrollment (Download) How To Download Form
Experience level required:
- Less than 3 years
- Procurement General Responsibilities, Procurement Process, Procurement Support, FreightForwarding&MaterialsMgt, Profit centre management, Joint Venture Management, Business Development, Strategy Economics, General Communication Resp, Specialized Communications, H3SEQGenResponsibil/Polyval, Safety, Environment, Quality, Security, Societal, Health-Hygiene, General Finance Responsibility, Cost Control & Reporting, Accounting, Taxes Customs & Insurance, Financial Middle / Back Office, Cash & Financing Management, Financial Informations Systems, Financial Communications, HR General Responsibilities, Labor Relations, HR Administration, Human Resources Development, Compensation & Benefits, HRIS & Methods, IS Management, Architecture, Security, Business Information Systems, IS Client Support, Production, Infrastructure &Telecom, IS Project Management, IS Performance & Marketing, IS Digital, General Business Law, Specialized Practice Area, General S/T Responsabilities, Terminal Operations, Stock Management, Transport, Lifting & Handling, Inspection & Maintenance General Resp., Inspection, Maintenance Methods Studies, Maintenance, Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Admin Sales Support/ Trading, Trading Front Office, Marketing, Administrative Support, Secretarial Support, Information / Documentation, Gov Int Ctrl and Int Auditing, General Services Responsibilit, Work Environment, Facility Services
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO: Apply for Wema Bank Plc Banker In Training Program 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters