Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Integrity Officer, West Africa
Reference ID: R-36688
- At Unilever, our commitment to “Value with Values” requires ongoing efforts to embed a culture of integrity across our entire operational footprint.
- This implies significant efforts to prevent, detect and if necessary, investigate potential concerns relating to our Code of Business Principles and Code Policies (the Code), and to hold individuals accountable where appropriate. Unilever sets similarly high standards in selecting suppliers and business partners.
- The Business Integrity Officer – West Africa (“BIO”) supports local leaders, as owners of Code and business integrity risks inherent in their operations, to identify and mitigate these by reference to the Code and the tools that govern relations between Unilever and third parties.
- (S)he manages the Business Integrity Committee, ensuring robust oversight and governance for such matters, and is a respected and visible Go To person for the escalation of BI related issues in the country.
- The BIO must demonstrate the values, skills, judgment, drive and influence needed to deploy Unilever’s Business Integrity framework, liaising with subject matter experts (SMEs), for optimal results consistent with the Unilever global Roadmap for Business Integrity.
- The BIO provides specific SME input in terms of advising on and investigating matters pertaining to anti-bribery, corruption (ABC) and trade sanctions rules and requirements arising as a result of relevant laws or practices.
- The BIO is an important member of the global BI function and Africa legal team.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Leadership and Strategy:
- Develop and deploy strategy that aligns with business goals and addresses local legal and regulatory implications;
- Lead country Business Integrity Committee; share trends, better practices and lessons learned; and provide advice to leaders.
- Lead investigations that reported via hotline or internal channels. Develop investigation plans, identify appropriate investigative resources, conduct fact finding procedures, identify issues and root causes, prepare investigation reports, and assure complete and accurate data in matter management system;
- Provide advice and oversight to assigned investigators e.g. HR, Finance, Operations to assure quality of process and outputs;
- Escalate matters as appropriate, provide recommendations on sanctions and mitigation actions; assure accountability, consistency and timely execution of corrective actions.
Training and Communications:
- Execute global plan, including online training and annual code declaration;
- Develop and deploy country training and communications to various stakeholders in the country, e.g. country/ site leaders, employees, third parties, business partners;
- Work with stakeholders to assure new joiners, employees from acquired entities are trained.
Third party Compliance and Country Risk Assessment:
- Work with stakeholders to assure third party compliance program, e.g. due diligence, red flag mitigation, is implemented efficiently and effectively;
- Review and maintain country risk profile to assure risks are aligned with regulatory environment and internal trends.
Key Skills / Experiences / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 8 years of experiences in related areas.
- Knowledge and experience in business integrity risk areas, e.g. US FCPA, UKBA and local bribery laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in similar role in multinational corporation(s)
- Proven experience in conducting investigations in various areas like fraud, bribery, conflicts of interests, embezzlement, theft etc
- Experience in effective management and monitoring of 3rd party compliance risks.
- Strong reputation for integrity.
- Focus on internal customers’ needs, ability to provide practical recommendations and solutions.
- Solid influencing and interpersonal skills in matrix organization.
- Good problem-solving skills, resilience, and logical thinking, ability to evaluate and simplify complex issues.
- Ability to exercise good and independent judgment
- Managerial courage – ability to raise potentially sensitive and tense issues when needed to all levels of managers
- Awareness on the current broader ethical agenda including sustainability, social responsibility, etc.
- Fluent in English and local language/s, excellent verbal and written communications skills, ability to communicate to all levels in the company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager – Markets (Seeding)
Reference ID: R-35653
This Role is Important Because
- You’ll leverage digital and shopper marketing to build brands rapidly, partner with global and regional BD teams to analyze the market and lead cross-functional UI teams to land innovations in market fast with impact;
- You’ll drive overall Marketing strategy, enabling UI to attain its 2020 vision.
Marketing & Communications:
- Refining marketing strategy, including defining key channels and how they engage consumers with the division(s) brands
- Developing disruptive best-in class marketing plans for key brand launches
- Crafting content to fuel brand presence and consumer engagement to drive brand relevance and position
- Managing and owning development of seeding brands.
Business Performance Analysis & Planning:
- Supporting BD managers to ensure OTIF delivery of key strategic projects and targets
- Managing Annual Joint Business Planning exercise.
Identifying and Capitalizing on White Spaces:
- Evaluating, analyzing and mapping white space opportunities for division(s) to recommend strategic brand launches
- Launching key niche brands across identified white space markets.
- Fostering strong relationships with wider UI Marketing team to share best practices and learnings.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 3-7 years of marketing experience in brand development and/or brand building.
- Experience in markets
- Experience in [technical skills – e.g. SAP]
- Knowledgeable in using MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Be a strategic, highly adaptable and entrepreneurial person
- Have strong track record of consistency in market delivery
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills with key stakeholders
- Have experience working and leading in cross-functional teams
- Have great project management and business process design skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention