United Capital Plc is a leading financial services Group in Africa focused on leveraging technology to empower businesses, individuals and governments with excellent financial services, while contributing to economic growth and prosperity across Africa by supporting financial inclusion.
We are well positioned to play a strategic role in helping African governments and citizens (both individual and corporate) achieve their strategic objectives through our robust suite of financial and investment service offerings.
Applications are invited for:
Title: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The 2021 United Capital Group PLC Graduate Trainee Programme is offering amazing opportunities to dynamic young graduates seeking to grow a career in Africa’s ever-dynamic Financial Services sector.
- The candidate must possess high cognitive skills.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics).
- Must have completed university studies with a minimum of Second class, Upper Division
- Must have completed the NYSC Programme.
- Must possess an educational background in any finance related course (e.g. Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Accounting etc.).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters