Asopalace Nigeria Limited is a registered Company with Certificate of Incorporation number 1027771. We provide the benefits of the foremost global brand in real estate , the power of local market knowledge, and the very latest in technology. Our organization whose business is to market real estate on behalf of clients, assist sellers in marketing their property and selling it for the highest possible price under the best terms, assist buyers by helping them purchase property for the lowest possible price under the best terms, The Scope of our business includes the acquisition, development, sales, lease and management of real estate properties within Lagos.
We are passionate about properties to highest standards of quality and integrity throughout all our property related services, working assiduously to meet and exceed our clients expectation and earn their trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 year Experience.
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
- Database Skills,
- Business Skills,
- Accounting Skills,
- Marketing Skills,
- Finance Skills,
- Target Market Analysis,
- Presentation Skills,
- Math Skills,
- Product Knowledge,
- Demonstrated Experience,
- Basic Computer Literacy,
- Microsoft Office,
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
Requirement / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to work on a computer.
- Good communication skills
- Secetarial skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021