De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater for different customer experience
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: General Service Manager
Summary Job Description
- Maintenance of company’s electrical systems and electrical concerns.
- OND in Electrical Engineering; NABTEB Certificate; Full Tech – City and Guild of London Institute
- 3 years progressive relevant experience
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve challenges
- He must be honest and loyal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and must have the ability to multi task.
Job Title: Plumber
Employment Type: Full Time
Summary Job Function
- Maintenance of Company Equipment and Machinery
- Education: O’ Level (i.e. S.S.C.E / G.C.E); OND; Trade Test Certification
- Age: Maximum 40 years
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Must be able to work in a high pressured environment.
- Must be practically skilled and knowledgeable in the specific position applied for.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: :[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail and the body of the mail should only contain the following details as stated below:
- Phone number:
- Highest Educational Qualification and course of study
- Years of exp: e.g. 1, 2…
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters