Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners Limited is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Base Administrator
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and repair of the organization’s database. In addition, he/she will be responsible for supporting the databases and ensuring their performance, availability and security.
- Ensure secure services with minimum downtime by proactively monitoring the databases.
- Control privileges and permissions to database users.
- Perform installations and monitor, tune and provide capacity planning for future expansion requirements.
- Provide regular trend analysis to the service management team, assisting in the optimal resource management / allocation function of the team.
- Effectively escalate identified problems to the development team and other related third-party concerned.
- Support the IT implementation team to ensure high availability of the databases.
- Monitor database performance as well as carry out database backup and recovery.
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as provided by the development team.
- Minimum of a good Bachelor’s degree in: Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / other Technology – related field, Oracle certification (OCA, OCP ) required.
- Practical experience in monitoring and tuning databases to provide high availability
- Practical experience of other databases – e.g. SQL Server
- Practical experience in managing MS SQL database security
- A good understanding of key customer business challenges and strategies, with specific experience in Telecommunications Service Provider environments
- Strong technical and project management skills, must be resourceful and able to work as part of a team
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, proven presentation skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience as a database administrator; Experience of managing multiple RDBMS on large systems is a definite advantage.
- Very good analytical and conceptualization skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- A good understanding of the telecommunications
- Telecommunications industry
- Committed to continuous learning and development on the job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] , and [email protected] with “Oracle Database Administrator or MS SQL knowledge” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The application developer role is a technology focused role intended to provide software development and maintenance services to the group. This role is best suited to candidates with proven experience in the building/production of commercial-quality web-based solutions with languages like .NET or python related technologies.
- The candidate needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change, with the passion and drive to excel in their career. He must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details. Must possess strong analytical skills, be proactive, and acquire new technical skills as needed to perform job duties.
Experience and Qualifications
The Software Developer will be expected to have skills, knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements
- Minimum of 4 years of professional .Net framework or python development experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork, organizational skills, and be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideal candidate should also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronic Engineering or related field
- 3 years product delivery experience with .NET framework /python technologies.
Application Deadline 7th May, 2021.
Job Title: Entry-level IT Recruitment Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an IT recruiter analyst to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- The duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from maintaining our employee database to posting job ads and making calls/scheduling assessments to get qualified candidate that meet our clients requirements.
- To bean ideal candidate for this position, you should have a background in IT, Electrical electronics, Physics.
- Degree in any Computer field with at least 1 years experience.
- Graduates who have completed their NYSC program.
- Vast knowledge on IT
- Proven experience in technical roles.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Minimum of 2:1
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 14th May, 2021.