St. Kizito Clinic is a Private Primary Healthcare Clinic for diagnosis, maternity related inquiries, checkups, ante natal and treatment. Since 1991, St Kizito Clinics has been providing primary clinical and related health care especially to the less privileged.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Idi Araba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Qualification: Certificate for Medical Lab Technician
- Candidates should possess 2 years work experience.
- Applicants must possess a current practicing licence and must be resident in Mushin and its environ.
Job Title: Registered Staff Nurse
Locations: Idi Araba and Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 2 Openings
- Qualification: RSN certificate
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Applicants must possess a current practicing licence and must be resident in Mushin / Lekki and its environ.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications in person to:
The Medical Director,
St. Kizito Clinic,
Idi Araba, Mushin,
Forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more inquries, call: 07063378417, 07064389477
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview