Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client is a newly licensed regional commercial bank that aims to use technology in innovative ways to simplify banking in Nigeria. It will set new service standards in the industry and continuously live by its values of Professionalism, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Team Work and Integrity. Customers will feel the difference with its unique approach to relationship management and technology-driven engagement.
The bank is looking to hire young experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A first degree from a recognized institution
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- The applicant must currently be working in a commercial bank, performing bank operation functions
- The applicant should have practical knowledge and experience in the functions of bank operations such as: cash management; teller; clearing; funds transfer; customer service and domestic operations.
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in the role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 16th December, 2020