Lighting Finance Technology Nigeria Limited is into Loans and Credit Facilities and others too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Collection Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Details / Responsibilities
- A Collection Agent, otherwise known as a Debt Collector, pursues the payments of debts that are owed by either individuals or businesses. Example resumes for Collection Agents include such skills as establishing repayment schedules based on customers’ financial situations, and advising customers of the necessary actions and strategies they can take toward debt repayment.
- Prevent impending loss and increase profitability through negotiation and enforcement of scheduled collection campaigns.
- Consistently achieve a 70% recovery rate of the billing cycle.
- Ranked within the top 10% of First Card Services’ agents assigned to 30-day collection activities etc.
You May Also Want To Apply: Apply for The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals (N80,000 monthly Salary)
- Applicants with ND, HND, Bsc, in the relevant field, can apply.
- Applicants with experience or who have done similar job will be considered and highly favoured.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters