Our client, a major player in the Oil and Gas industry is recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Gas Plant Attendant
Location: Asaba, Ughelli Sapele, Ozoro, Jarret, Abaraka, Obiaruku Skid, Igbodo Skid, Ugboko Skid, DSC Skid, Benin-Auchi Rd, Agbarho Skid
- The candidate MUST have minimum of OND (Distinction, Upper & Lower Credit)
- Male preferred.
- 5 credits in SSCE including Math and English
- 0-2 years experience (Candidate MUST have skill sets that align with the role they applied for)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel) is an added advantage.
Salary is N60K.
- Controls fractionating columns, compressors, purifying towers, heat exchangers, and related equipment to extract nitrogen and oxygen from the air for industrial and therapeutic use: Turns valves in specified sequence to control the flow of air through a series of units that compress and liquefy it, remove carbon dioxide and impurities, and separate resulting product into nitrogen and oxygen.
- o Observes pressure, temperature, level, and flow gauges to ensure standard operation.
- o Tests oxygen for purity and moisture content at various stages of the process, using burette and moisture meter
- o Adjusts equipment according to test results and knowledge of process and equipment.
- o Opens valves to transfer liquid or gaseous oxygen through a heat exchanger to cool air, heat and vaporize liquid oxygen, and store gaseous or liquid oxygen in storage tanks at specified temperatures and pressure.
- o Turns valves to transfer compressed oxygen to storage cylinders.
o Cleans and repairs equipment, such as replacing defective valves and removing carbon from valves, using handtools and air hoses.
- o Records gauge readings and test results.
- o May open valves to convey hot nitrogen through alternate batteries of driers to remove moisture.
- o May clean and refill the drier with activated alumina.
- o May operate equipment to extract, compress, and liquefy hydrogen from natural gas and be designated Liquid-Hydrogen-Plant Operator.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to [email protected]