Solid Rock Hospital (Medical and Dental clinic) is a privately owned and an ultra-modern Hospital with 26 beds located at No. 6 Akinsanya Street Ojodu Lagos. The Hospital was founded on June 21, 1992. It is fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration number: RC. 219842.
We offer both Medical and Dental Services to our clients. Among the services offers include but not limited to; surgeries, General medical services, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, immunization, Family planning, ENT, orthopaedic, Children intensive care services, comprehensive dental care services , inpatient care services, Paediatrics, Ultrasound services/ECG, Emergency services, Ambulance services, Dietetics, Laboratory services etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse / Midwife
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Record medical history and symptoms
- Collaborate with team to plan for patient care
- Educate patients about management of illnesses
- Provide support and advice to patients
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, take body temperature etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Advocate for health and well-being of patient
- Monitor patient health and record signs
- Administer medications and treatments
- Operate medical equipment
- Other duties as required
- BSN or its equivalent in Nursing and Midwifery
- Should have a minimum of 3 years Post qualifications relevant experience in a good hospital.
- Must have the current license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to use initiative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 10th November, 2020