Tijmaf Innovation Services is a business management firm, majorly into ICT Education, Installation and Consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Service Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Applicants should possess 1 – 5 years work experience
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- N45,000 – 60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 15th November, 2020.