Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Payment Channels
Location: Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger state
- To ensure all IBEDC Payment Channels are functional for Customer’s convenience and user experience across the business Franchise.
- Validation of all payment channels available to ensure functionality Driving sales revenue through building strong payment channels network.
- Verifies and classifies all collections into appropriate payment channels Approaches and resolves payment channel problems analytically.
- Maintains and expands relationship with all channel agents and sub-agents.
- Liaises with F&A, IT and Branding units to develop payment channels strategy.
- Ensures consistent and even spread of all payment channels integration.
- Develops proposals and negotiate new payment channels foroperation.
- Performs other ad-hoc assignment as defined by Head, Billing Operations.
Quaification and Experience
- Specialization: Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science Course
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree + Masters
- Required Experience 7 – 10 years
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Result oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector.
- Knowledge of utilities Industry.
- Strong Customer Relation Management skills.
- Knowledge of billing / collection practices, procedures, and basic software in billing reconciliation.
- Strong computer software knowledge.
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen.
- Strong knowledge of financial management processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Team Lead, Payment Channels” to apply accordingly
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview