Whyte Cleon Limited – Our client, a topmost Financial Institution in Lagos seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young, well-articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity to fill the position below in its Operations Department, Treasury Department, Internal Control and Finance department Department:
Job Title: Transaction Trainee
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently
- Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
- Opening of Accounts
- Open and close of daily transactions.
- Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
- Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
- Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous service.
- Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the department heads
- Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Upper only)
- Age: Not more than 24 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview