Eden Solutions Resources Limited – Our client, a reputable International School is looking to hire an experienced candidate to help her students understand energy, matter, force, material, and all the laws related to them in the capacities below:
Job Title: Physics Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Preparing stimulating lessons,
- Identifying and analyzing student needs, strengths, and weaknesses,
- Overseeing experiments, as well as setting and grading assessments.
- Degree in Physical Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Education,
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience [especially with the British Curriculum / CIE and IGSCE examinations].
- Relevant teaching certification may be required.
- Familiarity with different types of teaching styles.
- Patience, innovation, and knowledge of classroom management and student discipline.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, respond well to criticism, and thrive under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Software
Job Title: Special Needs Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Developing programmes of learning activities
- Planning, preparing and researching lessons
- Preparing and adapting teaching materials
- Making use of special facilities and/or equipment
- Contact and teaching time with students on an individual, class or small group basis
- Checking and assessing students’ work and giving feedback
- Attending meetings and reviews
- Liaising with parents, external agencies and a range of other professionals, such as speech and language therapists, physiotherapists and educational psychologists
- Writing reports
- Coordinating the work of support staff.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Use MS Software, experienced in Special Needs Education
- A minimum of 4 years experience.
Job Title: School Registrar
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Registrar will be sales focused and is primarily responsible for pupil recruitment and the admissions process.
- To oversee the admissions process from enquiries through to prospectus, visits, assessments, offers and enrolment including all general questions, administration and school communications: building up a good relationship with families.
- To manage School tours, book appointments for parents, and make members of staff aware of the visit.
- Provide leadership and vision to ensure that the School’s admissions practices and procedures are up to date, compliant with all relevant regulations and effectively implemented and that they are seen as dynamic systems that are continually kept under active review.
Measurement, Analysis and Forecasting:
- Manage the weekly forecasting of admissions figures in conjunction with the Head, ensuring that the pupil forecast is based upon the up-to-date admissions pipeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or other.
- An understanding of the principles of sales and marketing
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with excel.
- Experience with a School information system is desirable.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Administration and Certificate/degree in education management.
- Proficiency with MS Software, minimum of 10 years experience in an International school.
Job Title: School Counselor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a professional School Counselor to help students prepare for academic achievement, ensure career readiness and develop personal or social competencies through a comprehensive, preventive and developmental counseling program.
- Guide the development and implement a competitive school counseling program that focuses on and promotes students’ success
- Value and respond to the diversity and individual differences of students
- Ensure equitable access to opportunities and rigorous curriculum for all students
- Provide direct support services through structured conventions
- Evaluate areas of strength (KSAOs) and advocate students
- Provide group or individual responsive services
- Collaborate and consult with parents, teachers, community organizations and other stakeholders
- Prepare an individual plan system and ensure achievement of all secondary goals.
- Prepare test programs according to standard procedures and educate staff and parents on same.
- Participate in various guidance sessions with students and ensure the growth of students and prepare vocational goals for all.
- Assist students with all emotional requirements and prepare various counseling and intervention strategies for all students.
- Provide training to all staff members and parents and update knowledge on all development requirements of students.
- Maintain and ensure confidentiality of all information for guests.
- Master Degree in School Counseling / Guidance & Counselling
- Exceptional communication ability especially in English language
- Proven working experience in school counseling
- Computer literacy
- Sound judgement and emotional intelligence
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Guidance and Counseling or related field;
- A Master’s Degree in Psychology or Guidance and Counseling would be an added advantage,
- Minimum of 4 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview