Abax-OOSA Professionals was established on 1st January, 2008 by its senior partners who realized that the time was right to combine their successful and flourishing individual firms in order to best serve the growing needs and demands of current clients, and also to be best positioned to deliver efficient value-added services to a broader spectrum of the domestic and offshore business entities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be 27 years old or below.
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1).
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) in ONE sitting.
- Have completed or about to complete the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
- Be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
VACANCY: 2020 Abax-OOSA Professionals Graduate Trainee Recruitment