Coronation Group is a leading African financial services platform, we have a wide range of distribution channels in banking, asset management, risk transfer and digital services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2020 Coronation Graduate Trainee Program
- As a leading financial services ecosystem with business interests in Corporate and Investment Banking, Asset Management, Insurance, Private Equity, Fund Administration, Research, Venture Capital, and Digital Distribution. Coronation is grooming a team of future leaders with great potential and interest in becoming future CFOs within various entities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- Maximum age of 28 years.
- ICAN/ACCA Qualified or have completed level I of the CFA exams
- NYSC discharge certificate (not earlier than 2017)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
2020 Graduate Trainee Program at Coronation Group