Oluponna Fish Farming and Resource Foundation (OFFAR Foundation) is a Non Governmental Organization owned by the Catholic Archdiocese of Ibadan, Nigeria. The Foundation began operations in 1984 as a farm enterprise and in 2006, evolved into a training Institute known as “Oluponna Fish Farming Education and Resource Centre (OFFERCentre)” through the support of the Embassy of France in Nigeria.
In the year 2014, the Foundation was officially registered as an NGO with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria and given the name Oluponna Fish Farming and Resource Foundation (OFFAR Foundation).
Application are invited from qualified candidates for:
Title: TOTALPreneur Program 2020
Applicants must have the following criteria:
- They must be willing to learn new skills
- They must be unemployed
- They must be ready to kick start their career immediately after the training
- They must be a Citizen of Nigeria
- They must be open to new development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Note: Applicants are to visit www.offercentre.org for more details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 21st October, 2020