Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Graduate Trainee Program
Job ID: 51927
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a second class upper degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in SSCE, GCE, NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Customer-service oriented
- Computer literacy
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply