Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is the preferred and leading Furniture Manufacturing and Interior Design Consultancy Company in Nigeria. The Company has a reputation for creativity, innovation, design, and quality.
They are seeking to recruit an outstanding individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to the Head HR/Administration, you will provide administrative services and support to all departments of the Company by managing the services and processes that support the core business of the organisation. In addition, you will:
- Ensure the buildings and grounds and HSE standards are maintained.
- Monitor to ensure compliance with all Company policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure compliance with all Local, State and Federal Governmentsâ€™ statutory requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the Company’s vehicle fleet.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ requisite experience in a manufacturing/production company.
- You must have strong organisation skills and a problem-solving attitude.
- Results driven with ability to meet deadlines, you must be attentive to details.
- You must have good communication Skills (Verbal, written and listening) with strong interpersonal Skills.
- Knowledge of people management
- Proven knowledge of office procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Package(Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Previous experience in expatriates’ management is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2020.