Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Administrative Manager under the guidance and supervision of the Director, Finance & Administration, the Administrative Manager will ensure the smooth operation of the organization’s facilities, inventory, fleet and travel management by implementing and evaluating maintenance and improvement programs as they relate to the continuous operation of the organization’s transport fleet, facilities and buildings.
- He / she will work with the DFA to take up the responsibility for effective utilization of resources including staff with diverse range of capabilities.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA in Business Administration, Engineering, Estate Management or related field with 7-9 years relevant experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience in operations, maintenance, and / or administration of facilities / fleet management.
- or MS / MA in Business Administration, Engineering, Estate Management or related field with 5-7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience in operations, maintenance, and / or administration of facilities / fleet management.
- Other relevant professional / management certifications will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with donor-funded procurement rules and regulations (particularly experience with Global Fund / USAID / UN procurement regulations) is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 29th October, 2020.
VACANCY: Administrative Manager at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)