Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and till date, our commitment and drive has propelled our growth to a world class facility. We specialize in hospital consumables, medical equipment, drug manufacturing and quality German supplements (Queisser).
From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales target in the territory.
- Recruitment, registration of key distributors and management of distributors accounts in collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Manage relationships with customers developed in the assigned territory.
- Promote the awareness of the company’s brands at relevant events including Pharmacy association meetings, Patent and proprietary medicine dealers meetings, Nurses association, Doctors forum.
- Gather market intelligence in assign territory and transmit same to the Brand and Marketing department.
- Create and submit a detailed sales and activity reports to the Regional Sales Manager, any other designated company officials in a timely manner.
- Update sales records of any company goods kept in his custody.
- Responsible for all the company’s marketing activities in his territory including demand generation by detailing of products at hospitals and pharmacies, clinical presentations, focus group meetings, and all activities to promote the products in his assigned territory.
- Activation all trade channels in assigned territory by scouting for business opportunities in Pharmacies, Pharmacy chains, Patent medicine stores, Hospitals and Clinics (both private and government owned).
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Medical Sales Rep, Abuja” as the subject of the email.
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st October, 2020