Vacancy at Facebook Nigeria for Agency Partner
Facebook – Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Over 2 billion people use Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or Messenger every month to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
Facebook is defined by our unique culture – one that rewards impact. We encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. We work in small teams and move fast to develop new products, constantly iterating. The phrase “this journey is 1% finished” reminds us that we’ve only begun to fulfill our mission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agency Partner, Nigeria
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- To bring the world closer together, diversity is a must-have for Facebook, not an option. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions and better serve our clients.
- The Global Business Group (GBG) contributes directly to this mission by connecting businesses with customers on Facebook, helping them to maximize the return for their investment on our platforms. We succeed when we help our customers grow their businesses, create jobs and power their local communities
- Facebook is now seeking an Agency Partner to work with the leading media agencies and wider relevant agency landscape in NIgeria. In this role you will run a specific book of business as well as lead our efforts across channels, functions and sales teams. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling cross-network marketing solutions to multi-channel advertisers and a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers and drive new business.
- Facebook is now seeking an Agency Partner to work with the leading media agencies and wider relevant agency landscape in NIgeria. In this role you will run a specific book of business as well as lead our efforts across channels, functions and sales teams.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling cross-network marketing solutions to multi-channel advertisers and a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers and drive new business.
- You must have strong consultative sales skills, a collaborative and innovative spirit and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the Nigerian sales team and is pivotal to Facebook’s SSA success.
Agency Partner, Nigeria Responsibilities
- Lead the strategic relationships within an operating company and execute Facebook’s global and local deals with agencies
- Develop strong C-level relationships within the top agencies in Nigeria and influence all layers within the agency, incl CEO, MD and Managing Partners
- Collaborate with vertical teams in identifying and pitching transformation opportunities to clients and agency teams
- Senior Point of contact for the agency responsible for channeling and connecting any opportunities/queries to the right contact within Facebook
- Support and develop entire agency to ensure excellent understanding of Facebook value proposition and products, with particular focus on planning and strategy teams
- Track revenue performance across the agency portfolio and determine corrective measures where needed to manage the acceleration of clients
- 8-10 years+ proven successful experience in sales and marketing in a sales/commission-based role, ideally in a media sales capacity to leading advertising agencies
- Leadership credibility and ability to influence, develop, and empower a team to achieve their best and flourish
- Experience of working in large matrix organizations
- Strong understanding of Facebook user behavior and how technology works
- Strong passion for Facebook and our mission
- Fluency in English
- Professional network in place with senior agency contacts
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at the largest companies and agencies
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview