AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Specialist
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
- The incumbent will provide technical expertise to the shift teams in their designated Brewing areas in order to optimise the process and performance measures for the brewing process areas, whilst conforming to manualised standards.
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Brewing Specialist in Portharcourt plant reporting to the Brewing Manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Optimize plant availability and process outputs.
- Identify problems or potential problems and facilitate problem solving and decision making
- Optimize team performance by facilitating team dynamics & implementing performance Management.
- Support the team leaders in self and team development.
- Manage Occupational Health, Safety, Risk and Environment
- Provide technical expertise by interrogating production process, control documentation and actual performance to ensure that the process is operating to the written standards.
- Conduct analysis to identify deviations and implement recommendations to correct.
- Implement and audit brewing standards
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Demonstrates reliability and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Prior experience in analysing and improving beer production.
- Flexible and able to deal with emergency
- Methodical, logical and detail oriented
- Understanding of process control within a brewing/process environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Good understanding of the principles and techniques of problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills / builds good relationships
- Minimum – Bachelor of Chemical Engineering or equivalent of Bachelor of Sciences in Food Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or other Applied Sciences).
- Minimum of 2 – 3years’ Experience in Brewing process operations as a Team leader.
- Minimum – General Certificate in Brewing/ Brewer’s Dairy.
- Diploma in Brewing (IBD) will be an added advantage
- Assertive and analytical
- Proven leadership ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply