CHI Limited is one of the most admired companies in the Food & Beverage industry in Nigeria with over 38 years’ experience in building innovative brands. We offer products that stand out as market leaders in their respective categories.
Applications are invited for:
Title: CHI Management Trainee Program
- We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join our force of dedicated team players in Sales & Marketing, Production & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Finance & Audit, Supply Chain Units.
The Ideal Candidate to join as Management Trainee
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class in the following areas: Social Sciences, Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Must possess strong communication skills with excellent planning and project management ability.
- Must be driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity of working in a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company whose products are gaining global acceptance.
- Must possess the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have completed the NYSC programme.
- Must not be above 24 years of age as at December 31st, 2019.
- Must be a team player with a supportive can-do spirit to achieve the organization goals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward the following details below as an attachment using Microsoft Excel format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the email.