Chrysolite Designs is a textile printing company registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. We offer quality garment production & also professional print services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- His main job is to understand the company’s mode of operation & pattern of work & must be ready to contribute immensely to the growth of the organisation whilst giving a professional service in the area of the job description.
- O’Level / SSCE / GCE (Entry Level)
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Applicants with other qualifications can also apply
- Must reside around Ketu, Ikeja, Maryland, Ogudu or Ojota Axis in Lagos.
- Must be a very fast thinker & very creative.
- Must possess good behaviour with leadership skills.
- Must be able to communicate in Yoruba/English Language.
- Must be very punctual, diligent & hardworking.
- A valid means of identification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 19th October, 2020.