Law and Visas is an Immigration Law Firm based in Lagos Nigeria. The firm has been operating in Nigeria for 10 years. We are a leading firm in Immigration Services. We’re now hiring seasoned Client Relationship Officer to help us keep growing. If you’re excited to be part of a great team, Law and Visas is a great place to grow your career.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Client Relationship Officer, you will be responsible for managing clients enquires about the services we provide and ultimately selling the services we offer.
- You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service.
- You would be required to conduct basic research and findings with the use of the internet.
- You would be required to think outside the box and work with little supervision.
- Hence multi-tasking and a flexible approach to managing one’s work schedule are essentials. Full training will be provided.
- As a Client Relationship Officer, you perform an important role in the overall clients experience by helping with sales, clients’ enquiries and promoting the company brand.
- You would be required to have good IT skills, Microsoft Packages and Internet.
- Sell service to the prospective clients
- Collect Client information and fill application forms
- Liaise with clients of a daily basis
- Educate clients about current immigration developments and trends
- Ring up clients, respond to emails, meet face to face, and chat to clients to take payments and you issue receipts
- Contribute to team’s daily sales goals
- Assist clients with knowing the range of services offered
- Demonstrate good knowledge of services to clients
- Greet clients in a friendly, polite and professional manner
- HND / B.Sc degree holder of any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Second class lower or its equivalent.
- Must be female.
- Not more than 28 years of age.
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Must reside in Lagos
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Must have good writing ability / skills.
- Must have good research and fact-finding abilities / skills.
- Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must have good knowledge of basic computer applications ie Microsoft word, chrome etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
- Basic math skills
- High attention to detail
N50,000 + Bonus pay per Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview