Callphone Limited – We are an integrated payment solutions company, driven by innovative technology and systems to provide a wide range of value-added services to customers. With leading-edge technology, an experienced and well-equipped service team and world class VAS solutions, Callphone Limited are perfectly suited for the market requirements and needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Identifying target markets
- Identifying segments within a target market
- Identifying most appropriate strategies
- Understanding an organisation’s strengths and weaknesses
- Creating a sustainable competitive advantage
- Understanding where a brand needs to be in the future
- Creating and delivering marketing plans to get there
- Establishing management information systems to identify progress
- Commissioning, understanding and acting upon market research
- Understanding competitors and their strategies and likely responses
- Developing new products
- Auditing customers’ brand experience
- Establishing environmental scanning for opportunities and threats
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with at least 1 year work experince
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 11th October, 2020.