Homeland Integrated Offshore Services is an indigenous multi-disciplinary organization offering Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation services in the oil and gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Sales Executive
- The Commercial Sales Executive will be required to: Develop, assist and play vital roles in all commercial activities of the company.
- To develop and implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy, focusing primarily on new service areas and emerging markets.
- To ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated, and that commercial success is achieved ensuring that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume, and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with business objectives.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5years relevant experience in Sales, Marketing or related fields, with an impressive record of good performance inlarge projects.
- Relevant Commercial Sales, Marketing experience in the Marine, Oil & Gas will be an added added advantage.
- Proficientin the usage of MS Office tools.
Job Requirement and Skills:
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Expert negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
- Innovative, smartwith entrepreneurial flair.
- Excellent project management skills
- First class presentation skills
- Stakeholder Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 15th October, 2020