Showmat Construction Limited is a registered company that brings a wide range of engineering services in building and construction work, vendor qualifications and quality control. We also render services ranging from reports and documents for using legal and financial data, facts and official information.
We hereby require the services of suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Estimator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Construction Estimator who is responsible for figuring out how much a project will cost.
- A few of the main duties of an estimator are helping the sales team create a proposal, tracking the costs of a project, understanding customer specifications, and proposing a final budget for a project.
- Assemble accurate and well organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner for
- Complete Budgeting and Scheduling for projects and track same.
- Work with and deal with concerns of field personnel.
- Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labour costing.
- cost break down from estimates and for project progress.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss options for proposed services.
- Monitor progress,requisition change orders and identify any potential risks.
- Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients.
- Insure site personnel are provided with proper documentation related to project.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification.
- 2 years of experience working as an estimator
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communications skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Candidate must ready to travel
- Ability to put together a professional presentation
- Ability to work well on a team
- Very detail oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Position” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 8th November, 2020.