Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian ownedOil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare food according to menu,including special requests, in a timely and consistent manner
- Determine food and supply needs
- Control and minimize waste in the kitchen
- Comply with outlined safety regulations and procedure
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Inspect food products and supplies as needed for quality
- Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized
- At least Senior School Certificate qualification required
- Familiarity with general kitchen equipment and applicances
- Strong working knowledge of food preparation techniques, cooking methods, and safety and sanitation practices
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow recipes
- Culinary certification or degree from a culinary school preferred
- 2-3 years food service or restaurant experience required
- Ability to pass a food service sanitation course
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
No. 4 Chibeco Avenue,
KM 16 Aba / PH Expressway,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Appliation Deadline 31st October, 2020