Liham Schools was founded as a full co-educational School with the aim of providing academic excellence and good morals as a spring-board for school education with respect to sound character and purposeful living.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Educational / Developmental Psychologist
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Using psychological tests, theories and procedures to support the well being and learning of young people
- Helping young people with learning difficulties to achieve their full potential
- Carrying out psychological assessments to uncover a child’s problem
- Writing reports
- Conducting research
- Providing training
- Advising and making recommendations on educational policies
- Recommending, developing and administering appropriate therapies and strategies
- Working with young people, their families and school staff, including teachers and learning support assistants
- Applicant should possess a B.Sc in Educational / Developmental Psychology or its related field.
- Applicant must reside within Yaba, Lagos.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the mail
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 30th October, 2020.
VACANCY: Educational / Developmental Psychologist at Liham Schools