Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited is an innovative Food Manufacturing company in Nigeria, specifically devoted to developing and producing healthier alternatives to garri, pounded yam, fufu etc; using a double-fibre natural swallow product known to contain scientifically-proven diabetes and cholesterol regulatory ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Store Officer to join our team and manage efficient, safe, and effective receipt, storage, inventory, and dispatch of our warehoused goods.
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policy and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Receives and stores raw materials and product by designing and developing product movement and storage systems; improving operations; managing warehouse and depots team members nationwide.
- Accountable for the company’s raw materials, packaging materials and finished goods/products.
- Responsible for all company’s warehouses and their contents.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Statistics.
- Experience: Must have practice as an account /warehouse officer for at least 5 years.
- Figure Savvy
- Knowledge of accounting software (Sage)
- Data Entry skills and management
- Reporting Skills
- Computer Literate and proficiency in Microsoft office
- Numerical skills and understanding of finance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Store Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th May, 2020.