CEE Food & Beverages is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Video Animation Graphic Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Update and reinvent static design assets into fresh animations
- Create organic 2D and 3D animated content for use in external and internal video content
- Create standalone organic 2D and 3D content for external and internal use
- Create lower-thirds, transitions
- Execute high quality graphic packages based on an existing designs or style-guide
- Be able to clearly communicate ideas through visuals
- Work within a continuous improvement operating model with the ability to identify and facilitate improvements and efficiencies across production work and processes
- Use various tools in order to track, publish, distribute, archive, and review assets
- Degree in an Animation, Design, or Media related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years minimum experience in a motion/video/animation production environment
- Proficiency with Fusion, Adobe CC, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Maya, and Cinema 4D
- Great compositional and typographical skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Outlook
- Good communication and presentation skills, verbal and written, in both individual and group situations for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development
- Be a creative problem solver
- Self-motivated, task oriented, and capable of working independently
- Knowledge of design and production terminology
- Adept at both giving and receiving constructive feedback in a very collaborative and iterative environment.
- Must have traditional design and video/animation portfolio.
Job Title: Finished Goods Supervisor (Food & Beverege Experience)
Detailed Description / Responsibilities
- Ensures quality and productivity by monitoring and performing mechanical, visual, and informational system checks.
- Reviews shift operation and makes decisions and implements actions relative to changes on shifts that may impact processing, procedures, personnel, equipment, and customer requirements.
- Makes recommendations regarding how plant operations can further improve to meet service, quality, safety and productivity goals.
- Ensures that all people in work group are adequately trained and are knowledgeable of department procedures.
- Monitors control charts and reviews process shifts with key personnel.
- Has knowledge and understanding of all customer requirements.
- Has knowledge and understanding of plant emergency procedures.
- Monitors job change progress through work force and assists in quality decisions.
- Delegates assignments and monitors responsibilities of work groups that effect the throughput, quality and safety of shift operation.
- Communicates with all shift employees and work groups providing information and instruction as needed to address problems and maintain effective working relationships.
- Coaches, counsels and disciplines employees as needed per labor contract and sound employee relations practices. Handles 1st step grievances.
- Responsible for administrative duties involving time records, production reports, general correspondence, absentee and vacation schedules, safety investigations, and disciplinary records.
- Inputs key shift performance indictors into production database as applicable.
- Ensure correct use of safety equipment and that company safety policies are followed
- Is qualified in the operation of key informational systems within the process area. Current systems include PIC, MCS, MCSII, VSPC, SAP, WorkBrain, ADP, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Provides technical assistance on a diverse range of operating parameters to the Finished Products Manager, Maintenance and Machine Repair Supervisors, Quality Supervisor, other shift supervisors, maintenance journeymen and other production personnel.
- Investigates low efficiency jobs to determine cause of poor performance.
- Analyzes operating equipment and set up, bottle handling and inspection equipment, etc. and makes appropriate recommendations / assignments.
- Makes inspections of equipment operation and ware handling, employee job performance, etc.
- Gives technical advice and assistance during operation and on job changes.
- Reviews all new incoming job files, specifications and histories.
- Assists with training of cold end employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Title: Production Supervisor (Bottling Experience)
- Ensure a safe work enviroment for employees and ensure that safe work practies are utilized.
- Ensure the adherence to proper quality standards and procedures.
- On a period basis, follow up to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Tour plant daily to ensure housekepeing and GMP standards are being adhered to.
- Productivity; take actions that drive continuous improvement with regard to line efficiency.
- Conduct daily line performance review meetings with representatives from all departments.
- Prioritize maintenance work orders in conjunction with the assistant maintenance manager.
- Support team meetings that will address issues that affect line performance.
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with other functions within the facility.
- Review performance results of production lines, take actions and adjust as necessary.
- Ensure that production is scheduled in such a manner as to minimize downtime.
- On a daily basis, review and ensure production is scheduled in such a manner as to avoid out of stock situations.
- Resolve any issues as to consumer complaints and customer feedback.
- On a routine basis, ensure cross-functional communication within the plant is timely and effective.
- Coach all subordinates daily, encourage and support training activities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview