Lonadek Nigeria Limited is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Coordinator
Interested candidate should be a:
- Female for gender balance in the unit
- Graduate of Accounting or Economics
- Chartered Accountant and/or a member of other finance associations
Job Experience / Expectations:
- Experience in projects and tasks involving complex details which require well-developed organizational, time-management and administrative skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize completing projects with limited resources
- Ensure an effective internal cost control system
- Ability to perform financial analysis of company results, review and interpret results, identify opportunities and highlight risks.
- Skills to manage the finance and accounting functions of the company
- Adept at maintaining subsidiary books, prepare final accounts, generate reports, prepare and manage budget
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 16th October, 2020.