Extreme Mutual Technique Limited (EMTL) is a promising and prominent force in the advanced Electronic Interactive Security System and Back-Up Power (Inverter and Solar). We are a one-stop solution provider in everything electronic low voltage, renewable energy, and backup power solutions in Nigeria with a very strong clientele (ranging from individuals to corporate organizations) coverage spanning across states of the federation and neighboring countries.
Our company has carved a niche in the provision of cutting edge, state of the art yet simple to use, easy to integrate and cost-effective electronic security solutions, power backup systems, renewable (solar) energy, and a vast array of electric low voltage installations, including access control, fire alarms, PA solutions, multi-room music systems, gate automation, electric fencing, Back-up Inverter, UPS, Solar installations, etc. exceeding regular standards and client expectations while delivering world-class solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Project Engineer
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data related to customers’ needs
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Organize and participate in client meetings.
- Collaborate with the PMO and sponsor.
- Ensure compliance with client requirements and business needs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bring together all company units to meet client demands.
- 3D management drawings.
- Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Finding out what the client wants to achieve
- Agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed
- Selecting and leading a project team
- Making sure that each stage of the project is progressing on time and on budget
- Reporting regularly on progress to the client or to senior managers
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Female Applicants only.
Application Deadline: 29th September, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters