Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Product Management, Cyber Products
Ref No: R-129152
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible.
- Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
- Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences.
- We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
- Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) develops and delivers world-class risk, security products, and services for Mastercard customers across the globe. As part of this organization, Cyber Products Team is responsible for:
- Marketing and distribution of cyber security products and interacting with key customers and stakeholders (issuers, acquirers, processors, government entities, etc.
- Ongoing management and enhancements of key products, analysis and evaluation of performance and insight generation,
- Develops regional go-to-market strategies and leads execution to ensure maximum penetration of product and value delivered to customers.
- This includes aligning with global teams and supporting the sales team with go-to-market plans, material, pricing and training
- Manage and maintain existing product lines on an on-going basis
- Analyze market trends, dynamics, and competition in order to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Interface with market teams, sales, finance, legal, marketing, operations, implementations as the product owner to ensure successful launch of products
- Engage in idea generation, concept validation, business case development, and in some instances financial modeling and planning
- Monitor and evaluate product performance; ability to locate and use relevant data to support performance measurement, tracking, and product insights. Build reporting templates and tools
- Become the subject matter expert in Cyber Security (especially in Cyber Risk Management and Cyber Security Standards compliance) to guide customers and internal stakeholders
- Build overall understanding of Cyber & Intelligence Solutions offerings and broader Mastercard products and services to leverage synergies within the organization to maximize value delivered to customers
All About You
- Ability to effectively manage cross functional partners while performing multiple functions
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented with an ability to understand and manage operational processes
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and build credibility, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Data Analytics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years prior related work experience. Experience from a cyber security consulting firm desirable
- Knowledge of cyber security risk management, general cyber security concepts knowledge is required.
- Self-motivated, problem solver who is result driven and has a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to conduct structured analysis and synthesize large amounts of data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters