Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generating new business
- Increase the company customer base.
- Carry out research on industry trends and demand for our services
- Oversee aspects of the website as it relates to the advertising campaigns.
- Supervise Marketing Officers in the department;
- Suggest services that are of interest to clients based on information gathered in the field;
- Track marketing sales and report accordingly;
- Prepare and present weekly/monthly and quarterly reports.
- Work with other marketing team member to promote the Company brand and services;
- Research and formulate ways to optimize client base.
- Prepare and demonstrate presentations of various marketing strategies to management team.
- Stays abreast of changes in the ecommerce marketing environment, and adjusts marketing plans accordingly, to best serve the objectives of the organization;
- A Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in marketing or other similar role.
- Good communication skill.
NGN70,000 – NGN100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters