Swiss International D’Palms Airport Hotels – We offer first class services. The hotel has a unique architectural design and is located in an expansive area with a beautiful garden. It is perfectly poised in an ideal location next to the Lagos International Airport, where we welcome both business and leisure travellers. With its deluxe and state of the art facilities, you can work, relax, dine and unwind here.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Taking bookings and cancellations, usually by phone, email or face-to-face and recording the information on computer
- Checking in guests, allocating rooms and handing over keys
- Answering questions about hotel facilities and about local transport, places of interest and entertainment
- Passing on any guests’ problems to the appropriate member of staff
- Answering the phone and responding to mails.
- Checking out guests, adding up their bills and taking their credit, debit card or cash payments.
- Dealing with special requests, such as room service, taxi bookings or wake-up calls
- Passing on messages to guests and taking mail for posting
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree, HND with 1 – 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 6th November, 2020