Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a conglomerate FMCG Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Move inventory and materials across facilities and process them for delivery
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Operate heavy machinery like forklifts to move or store inventory when necessary
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Minimum of OND in engineering or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in the plastic industry and in a related role.
- Pays attention to detail and monitors the quality of inventory
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Must follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with inventory software, and able to upload data into the company system
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters