International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Account Officers keep precise records of incoming and outgoing payments for an organization. This may include arranging payment requests, making payments for services, verifying accounts payable and receivable, and researching financial account activity, among other duties.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Handling FIRS and LIRS maters
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or other related courses
- Solid analytical skills.
- Good Communication skills
- Proven work experience of 2-3 years as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Job title” as subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 1st February, 2021.