Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Supervisor
- Develop and implement a facilities maintenance programme for all Montego locations, ensuring uniform quality standards across locations.
- Supervise the daily deliverables of the Admin team ensuring clarity in objectives and expected outcomes.
- Develop a framework for the management of guests at the Montego offices and ensure the provision of professional front desk services.
- Oversee the provision of outsourced/ third party provided admin services, ensuring adherence to contract terms and SLAs.
- Manage the process of making payments for charges, dues, etc. for offices, fleet and equipment, ensuring 100% compliance and zero fines.
- Provide periodic and ad hoc reports to management on the Admin unit’s activities.
- Provide leadership to admin staff ensuring that roles and responsibilities and performance parameters are clearly defined and communicated.
- Responsible for the implementation of the QMS to satisfy applicable regulatory requirements and customers’ requirements to foster continuous improvements.
- Provide inputs into and track the performance of the admin budget.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies, regulators, etc. that pertain to the office, fleet services, etc. keeping abreast of changes that will impact Montego.
- Develop a framework for the management of all office equipment, ensuring proper maintenance and availability
- Manage the provision of travel support and protocol services to all employees and guests of Montego.
- Manage the process for renewing rentals and subscriptions for offices, utilities, etc., ensuring no disruption by service providers
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
- Must have 5 years of professional experience with 2 years as a supervisor/ team lead.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Analytical skills
- IT skills
- Vendor/ contractor management.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
Job Opportunities at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Click Here to Apply
Total Nigeria Plc 2021 Graduate Talent Sourcing – Click Here to Apply
SIM Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Health information system Program Nigeria Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊