ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented world class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, and for the big names in the process industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Financial accounting role in an engineering firm. Ideal candidate should have strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
Our expectation of the candidate;
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting, and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements etc.
- Computing taxes.
- Remain informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Prepare Payroll.
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Review.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities/ agencies.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Partake in internal audits, and host 3rd parties during external audits.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in accounting or related field.
- Professional certification (e.g. ICAN, ACCA) is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced user of MS Excel.
- Ethical behaviour and respect for due process.
- Experience – not less than 2 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 17th November, 2020.